domenica 9 settembre 2018

Deal with it - Boot Kali Linux by USB IN RIGHT WA4A4A4AY! (Bye CD-ROM couldn't be mounted)

Yesterday I was installing the new version of Kali Linux, the 2018.3 (yep, we are at the end of 2018... and I'm getting old... WTF) via USB.

While I was happy to install it, during the installation I got the following error:


YEEEEEEE! AND NOW?????? FK THIS!
Ok...

To solve this problem, I suggest to use RUFUS (https://rufus.akeo.ie/) to create bootable USB drive, in this case for Kali Linux (because other softwares are obviously retard).

Simply, download the last version of Rufus (I downloaded the portable version because I don't know, I will try to find an answer this night), insert your USB key into your machine and start Rufus


The only way to see each fkin word is set the image like extra-large, but I prefer large size... :(. Anyway, fill all forms like this:


Then, click on START. You will get this window:


IT'S IMPORTANT LIKE SAVING THE WORLD THAT YOU CLICK ON THE SECOND OPTION (that I already set for you on the image, "Thank you", no problem): "Write in DD image mode".

Rufus allows you to set the writing of the Kali Linux ISO in DD image mode because the Kali Linux ISO file is an ISOHybrid image.

However click on OK, wait 100000 centuries and finally try your bootable USB and you should not have problems during the installation of Kali Linux (BYE BYE CD-ROM ERROR AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH FKU!)

Now, I think, so I am (Cogito ergo sum)... Ehm, I wrong post sorry. I would say: NOW I go to buy a


The Extra-large size is mandatory :-Q

Enjoy your food ^^

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento